Google

An Online Investment Opportunity

This blog is dedicated to making money online. I will personally be trying new ideas and joining new programs in hope of turning a profit. This is not a get rich quick opportunity. This is a trial and error blog documenting my experiences and opinions about my investments. I will start small, and hopefully one day will reach my ultimate goal of profiting $100 USD a day from the internet.

 
Time is Money
Other things
Free Advertisement
Contact me for info at hgudan@yahoo.com

Other things
Coming Soon
Other things
Coming Soon
Other things
Coming Soon
Churchill Downs (6/14) Picks/Results
Wednesday, June 14, 2006


Well today I start my first real bets on the horses. For those of you that are interested, I'll be posting the plays I'm going to be making today. First race starts at 12:15pm Central Time USA. I'll also post how I did later in the day.

Race 1 - #4 Nerinx Ex Bx 4-5-6
Race 3 - #4 C F O Lite Ex 4/ 8-10
Race 7 - #8 Crested Ex Bx 2-3-8
Race 9 - #3 Benny The Bull Ex Bx 3-7-9

Results:
Race 1 and 7 were both (Winners)


Total Bet: $24
Total Returned: $58.70
Profit: $34.70

Current Thoughts: Well I think I did pretty well today. Having profit at the end of the day is always nice. I don't know how much longer I'm going to continue with this, but as long as the profit is there I'll continue. I really enjoy doing this, but again the risk level of such an investment isn't exactly what I’m comfortable with. Tomorrow I race again. Make sure to come back for more picks.
posted by bizventure @ 11:28 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 3:41 AM, Blogger something from me said…

    Maybe you could invest a few $ on my behalf.
    Thanks for the comments on my site. They are much appreciated.
    I have added a link to you.
    Take care
    SM

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: bizventure
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm a college student determined to earn some money on the side. Maybe I can help make you some money as well. I am studying to be an actuary and am enjoying the challenge.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER