Google

An Online Investment Opportunity

This blog is dedicated to making money online. I will personally be trying new ideas and joining new programs in hope of turning a profit. This is not a get rich quick opportunity. This is a trial and error blog documenting my experiences and opinions about my investments. I will start small, and hopefully one day will reach my ultimate goal of profiting $100 USD a day from the internet.

 
Time is Money
Other things
Free Advertisement
Contact me for info at hgudan@yahoo.com

Other things
Coming Soon
Other things
Coming Soon
Other things
Coming Soon
A Shot in the Dark
Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Well while my HYIPs grow, I wanted to try something new and fun. I'm starting to get interested in horseracing. I will only allow myself to spend $100 on this "shot in the dark" project. I have been teaching myself to handicap horses and I have been following my choices online and have been doing well. So I'm trying it for real. Since I live in Illinois, I'll only be playing at Arlington Park and Churchill Downs. I'll try to post some "Free Picks" before the races so you can follow along if you like. Hopefully, this will be a profitable and fun investment. My goal is to make $200 profit, and hopefully use that to invest more.

I think I'll be starting tomorrow (June 14, 2006). Wish me luck!

Current Thoughts: I am excited to betting on the horses, but I do NOT expect this to help draw in my ultimate goal, this is just something fun I'd like to do during the summer and hopefully can help fund my future investments. I'm expecting horse racing to be similar to my online poker experiences, but I enjoy doing this more.

posted by bizventure @ 4:13 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 4:12 AM, Blogger something from me said…

    This is a great site, such useful information.
    I like the fact that you don't make any wild claims about the potential earnings.
    Keep going.

    I would be willing to exchange links if you like. It will increase both of our traffic.
    http://somethingfromme.blogspot.com

    SM

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: bizventure
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm a college student determined to earn some money on the side. Maybe I can help make you some money as well. I am studying to be an actuary and am enjoying the challenge.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER