Google

An Online Investment Opportunity

This blog is dedicated to making money online. I will personally be trying new ideas and joining new programs in hope of turning a profit. This is not a get rich quick opportunity. This is a trial and error blog documenting my experiences and opinions about my investments. I will start small, and hopefully one day will reach my ultimate goal of profiting $100 USD a day from the internet.

 
Time is Money
Other things
Free Advertisement
Contact me for info at hgudan@yahoo.com

Other things
Coming Soon
Other things
Coming Soon
Other things
Coming Soon
The Site of Green
Tuesday, June 13, 2006

After some research I have finally found something that looks promising. Now I am still early in the program, but from what I've seen, things are going GREAT. After reading through some forums, I came across something known as HYIPs (High Yield Investment Programs). Such programs promise high percentages of return in a short amount of time. Now whether your a veteran or beginner on the subject it is always thought, "This is too good to be true." To comment on that, IT IS. But you can't deny that with the right choices and research you CAN profit on such investments.

When I first started to get into HYIPs, I didn't have enough knowledge and I lost money. Now I feel I have a better understanding on the subject. First starting out, I became victim to typical ponzi scams, which are illegal. I began investing in programs claiming to return up to 600% on your investment in only 24 hours! I was pretty oblivious huh? Before closing the books on this idea, I began to discover new facts. While more than 90% of HYIPs are scams, there are a select few that are not. These select few are the ones backed up with REAL offline/online investments to back their promises, or have reasonable rates and limited investment amounts.

My newest investment is with an online company known as Ralf-Finance. Here are the progam details according to
HYIP-Analysis:

Ralf Finance AssetManagement (fully automated) Status: PAYING.
Category: HYIP.
Since: March 20, 2006.
Minimum deposit: $5
Maximum deposit: $350000
Referral bonus: 9% monthly
Lifetime: 86 days.
Monitored: 39 days.
Payouts: 101.8% after 1 day, 114% after 7 days, 134% after 14 days.
Money system: E-gold.
Payout ratio:
68.4 %

The website has a very professional and unique appearance, and lists their address and phone number. This is something that almost NO HYIP does. I cannot verify their UK address, but I have called their U.S. phone number to confirm whether it was valid or not. It connected me, to my surprise, with Ralf-Finance. I have invested in their 114% plan twice and their 134% plan once and received my withdrawal instantly on request!

I emailed the company and received a response in less than 10 minutes. I asked, "How can your company offer such incredible return rates?" They proceeded to explain how they are involved in Penny Stocks. I was quite surprised by the support they were providing.

Current Thoughts: While I would not invest my life savings with this company, nor continue investing forever, they are the most professional I have seen to date. I have $100 invested with them, and my desire is to let it build to $400, then withdraw $300, and leave $100 in till the end, withdrawing whenever I desire and taking this $300 profit and reading into other HYIPs. While all seems good, I would never invest and leave money for too long in an HYIP because you never know when they'll fold. Are HYIPs the answer? It's too early to tell, but I can say they are looking promising.

posted by bizventure @ 2:47 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 5:54 PM, Blogger INFO DUIT said…

    We've watch this HYIP program more than 2 months.

    And their status never changed, always PAYING!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: bizventure
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm a college student determined to earn some money on the side. Maybe I can help make you some money as well. I am studying to be an actuary and am enjoying the challenge.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER